You may believe that the Aegon tennis at Queen’s Club, from the 19th-25th June, is so far in the future that only a small percentage of tickets and hospitality packages will have sold by this time. You’re waiting until closer to the tournament.
You know when to go and what you want to achieve via your corporate hospitality with a business associate, namely that you’d like to cultivate a stronger relationship and harness more orders, but there’s no rush. Is there?
Sorry, but some Queen’s Club hospitality packages are already showing as limited availability and sold out for certain days even though there are an additional 2000 seats available at the club for the 2017 competition compared to 2016.
The tournament management took the decision in September 2016 to increase the capacity to 9000.
If you hesitate for too much longer you may not be able to enjoy Aegon tennis hospitality packages that deliver so much more than a standard ticket on your desired day.
Sir Andy Murray and his fellow top ranking tennis players are as fond of Queen’s Club as the crowds are of watching them do battle, from aces to tie breaks, to love games to repeated deuces.
Andy has won a record five times here, in 2009, 2011, 2013, 2015 and 2016 so in 2017 demand to see if he can achieve a sixth title at Queen’s is immense. You don’t want to miss your chance to offer luxurious, delightful experiences to guests as they, and you, witness our exceptional tennis champion make more record breaking history.
Examples of Aegon tennis Queen’s Club hospitality packages:
Love Fifteen package includes:
- Official Centre Court East Stand ticket.
- Hospitality on the ground floor in the hospitality village.
- Lunch – Fifteen inspired English style tapas.
- Jamie Oliver’s exciting afternoon tea.
- No set tables – informal mixed dining.
- Beer, specially selected wine and soft drinks available throughout the day.
- Casual dress code.
Real tennis museum and dedans package includes:
- Exclusive use of a private room – for 12 guests.
- Central seats in the 1st/2nd rows of Centre Court North Stand – behind the players.
- Admittance to the Clubhouse Pavilion.
- Champagne and canapé reception.
- Delectable three course lunch.
- Afternoon tea.
- Selected wines, Pimm’s, beers, spirits and soft drinks.
- Televised on-court action.
- A souvenir programme, an order of play and seat cushion.
Club Lounge package includes:
- Official Centre Court South Stand seat ticket and seat cushion. Behind the players.
- Exquisite five course dining experience – in the exclusive first floor hospitality area.
- Private tables for two or more guests.
- Vintage and rosé champagne reception.
- Complimentary refreshments include premium champagne and spirits.
- A traditional afternoon tea.
- Luxury chauffeur car service –from home or office anywhere within the M25. Drop off at Queen’s Club – 1 per 10 guests.
- Admittance to the private Roof Garden overlooking the practice courts.
- An official souvenir program on request.
Your experience will be memorable for all the right reasons and the expenditure on corporate hospitality has a superb return on investment.